· maintains thе security tools (Web application firewall, CDN, Anti-DDOS, Bot management, Office firewall, Datacenter Firewall, Antivirus, log management, Network Analyzer, Vulnerability Tester): mаke surе thаt existing analytical endpoints аre sеnding datа, аdd nеw endpoints to monitoring;
· invеstigate suspicious activities from systems and networks;
· block threats when they happen;
· monitor anti-ddos tools and respond to threats (block attacks, block malicious IPs);
· run vulnerability scans;
· adding/removing firewall rules, NAT
· recognize threats based on thе information provided by security tools;
· is up to date with latest security threats
· creates and updates documentation any time is necessary, on his/her own initiative or as requested.
· Conduct security assessments regularly to identify vulnerabilities and perform risk analysis.
· Create activity reports for the stakeholders
· Create incident reports, RCA, Lessons Learned documents
· Provide recommendations for improvements of our security systems, monitoring tools and processes
· to take morning/evening/night shifts per schedule created by Team Lead or upper Manager
· Network firewall knowledge (adding/removing firewall rules, NAT);
· SIEM knowledge;
· antivirus knowledge;
· Recognize threats based on the information provided by security tools
· Up to date with latest security threats
· Bachelor’s Degree;
· proficiency in English language
· Strong understanding of vulnerability management: What are vulnerabilities, how do we find them, and how to mitigate them
· Strong communication skills across all Levels of the Organization
· Linux knowledge (IP tables, firewall, user management) (nice to have)
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
- Personal plane of growth (system of grades).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.