- Strong java development capabilities. great grasp of OOP and design patters.
- Was (a major) part of a major Java project development (minimum 2 projects). Minimum 6 months of work in the project
- Spring, Spring boot, Spring webflux capabilities
- spring cloud knowledge
- writing unit/integration tests and use it extensively in order to assure code quality
- fluent with SQL
- worked with kafka / rabbitmq, Used java client / spring to communicate with those tools, implemented a microservice / module that uses those tools
- writing unit tests and use it extensively in order to assure code quality
- code documentation capabilities ( good english writing skills)
- knows docker and can create images and containers
- fluent in git and git flow
- event-based development
- nosql experience – redis, mongoDB – a major plus
- knows how to work with docker-compose, kubernetes – a plus
- Spring Reactive is a major advantage
- Worked with big data, implemented ETL or datawarehouse solutions – nice to have
- client side technologies knowledge – nice to have
- websocket experience – nice to have
- Developing from scratch as well as working with some legacy in the full-cycle development team (1 JAVA backend, 1 FE Angular7+, QA, CTO, PM) Winafar Casino Project
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunity to participate in the projects remotely.
- Loyalty program.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.