- Comfortable with: Jira Service Desk, Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, etc
- Skills required: JQL, SQL, REST APIs, Groovy.
- Familiar with scripting languages – Shell, Bash, Perl, or Python
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration skills are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Agile best practices and building Jira projects to promote those best practices
- Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and ITIL
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, including the ability to manage and prioritize tasks while maintaining a service-oriented work ethic
- Must be very detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner who easily masters technical systems and processes.
- Troubleshooting server matters including systems, applications, and connectivity issues
- Work with enterprise systems for the management of engineering, deployment, operations
- Day-to-day management and administration of Atlassian product JIRA, Confluence including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support including ongoing maintenance of training documentation and management of submitted ticket queue.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and reports to business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status.
- Create dashboards based on the projects’ need.
- Create Jira reports for projects.
- Track and monitor utilization (resource and system) and project performance through dashboards and reporting.
- Research and utilize industry-standard methods and techniques.
- Improve Jira security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with Jira filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data integrity and system clean-up using a standardized reporting process and remediation plans.
- Evaluate needed plugins and prepare request forms for finance and management approval to acquire them, follow up license/plugins expiry/renewal in a timely manner.
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.