- Experience in designing control-test experiments and presenting results to non-technical audiences
- Fluent in working with SQL
- 2+ years experience in Python
- Experience with visualization and analytics tools
- A degree in one of the computational sciences (physics, mathematics, computer science or engineering)
- Clear and effective communication skills
- A passion for health, fitness and food is a strong bonus.
- Flexible and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English
- Responsible for the Data & Analytics of the product organization
- Derive actionable insights and build dashboards to track key metrics
- Perform ad-hoc product analysis (SQL queries etc)
- Assist in data driven decision making using data (AB testing, product experimentation, OKR/KPI development)
- Enable the product teams understand and leverage data with statistical models
- Explain technical concepts to audiences who don’t have a technical background
- Architect and implement simple ETL pipelines and be able to use it for analysis
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.